An Equipment Type Aproval (ETA) is needed to encourage the importation of wireless devices to India This approval must be obtained through WPC. WPC department. If a device isn't approved by WPC and operates within the unlicensed frequency range the device must get the ETA certificate. The range of the equipment type approval (ETA) of WPC includes mobile phones RFID technology, Bluetooth gadgets, WiFi technology among others. Certain frequency bands have been granted an unlicensed status, meaning that it is not necessary to obtain an authorization from WPC for devices operating on the frequency band. To obtain an ETA the detailed test report for the equipment purchased from a recognized laboratory needs been submitted to WPC for review.
Eligibility Criteria for WPC ETA License in India
The products that require WPC Equipment type approval consist of wireless products. WPC Certificate meaning license for the products that are wireless and work in the de-licensed bands.
• Manufacturer of wireless products that work within delicensed bands.
• Importers of wireless products that work within delicensed bands.
Documents Required for WPC ETA License in India
Following are the documents required to apply for WPC ETA License
1. RF Test report from a NABL Accredited lab.
2. Description of the product.
3. Receipt of the online fee.
4. Letter authorizing our experts to file the application on your behalf.
5. Insisting that the you've entered in the application is correct. It's a kind of WPC ETA self-declaration that your product actually operates within the limitations that are set by the WPC wings.
6. Certificate of incorporation of your company
7. PAN Card of the company
ETA Certification India
In terms of IMDA the approval of equipment types our WPC ETA consultant can cover the ground. This WPC certification format has been designed designed in the way that one must be clear about what they want. Any state that has a metropolitan area in which is the WPC ETA consultant, Mumbai or Delhi and they provide the highest quality of service.
AR GLOBAL SERVICES team includes many experienced people from the corporate industry who have been working for various esteemed organisations.